VITEEE 2024 | Study Material | Test Series | Mock Test
Online Preparation For Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2024 | Syllabus | Eligibility | Exam Pattern | Online Test Series Free | Practice Mock Test | Result | Admit Card | Notification
VITEEE Exam Analysis
- The VITEEE 2023 exam had a total of 125 questions, with 40 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and 5 questions each from English and Aptitude.
- The overall difficulty level of the VITEEE 2023 exam was rated moderate to hard based on student feedback.
- In the Physics section, questions were asked from topics like properties of matter, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of electric current, electromagnetic induction, alternating current, and optics.
- The Chemistry section had questions from organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and physical chemistry.
- The Mathematics section was rated as lengthy and difficult, with questions from calculus and advanced level algebra.
- The English and Aptitude sections were relatively easier, with 5 and 10 questions respectively.
- The VITEEE 2023 exam had a total duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The VITEEE 2023 expected marks vs rank were as follows:
- 118+ marks - Rank 1 to 250
- 113-117 marks - Rank 251 to 500
- 90-113 marks - Rank 501 to 2000
- 81-90 marks - Rank 2001 to 5000
- 72-81 marks - Rank 5001 to 10000
- 60-72 marks - Rank 10001 to 20000
- Below 60 marks - Above Rank 20000
Overall Difficulty Level
The overall difficulty level of the VITEEE 2023 exam was moderate to difficult. The Mathematics section was the most challenging, followed by Physics and Chemistry. The English and Aptitude sections were relatively easier.
VITEEE Section-wise Analysis
- The Mathematics section was lengthy and time-consuming.
- Questions were asked from a wide range of topics, including algebra, geometry, vector 3D, calculus, and trigonometry.
- The questions were mostly of moderate to difficult level.
- A strong understanding of concepts and practice of previous year questions was essential to score well in this section.
- The Physics section was moderate in terms of difficulty.
- Questions were asked from a variety of topics, including mechanics, electrostatics, magnetism, optics, and modern physics.
- The questions were mostly application-based and required a good understanding of concepts.
- The Chemistry section was relatively easier compared to Mathematics and Physics.
- Questions were asked from a wide range of topics, including inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical chemistry.
- The questions were mostly factual and required memorization of concepts.
- The English section was easy to moderate in terms of difficulty.
- Questions were asked from grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and passage-based questions.
- A good command of English language was essential to score well in this section.
- The Aptitude section was easy in terms of difficulty.
- Questions were asked from data interpretation, logical reasoning, and verbal reasoning.
- Regular practice of aptitude-based questions was helpful in solving these questions.
The VITEEE 2023 exam was a challenging test that required a good understanding of concepts and practice of previous year questions. Candidates who had prepared well for the exam were able to score well.
On the basis of the above VITEEE Exam Analysis EaseToLearn provides you with each type of question in the VITEEE Mock Test Series, VITEEE Question Bank & VITEEE Self-Assessment with a level of difficulty- Easy to Difficult. This will help you to crack your VITEEE Exam more easily.