University Grants Commission (UGC)-NET NTA Dec 2023: Exam Dates, Syllabus, and Registration Details
Prepare for the NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 examination with confidence! Get all the essential information you need for the National Testing Agency's UGC NET exam, including exam dates, syllabus, and registration details.
UGC NET Reference Books
UGC NET 2023 REFERENCE BOOKS
Here are some reference books for the UGC NET 2023 exam:
UGC NET 2023 Paper 1
- UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1 - Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson
- Trueman's UGC NET/SET General Paper I by M. Gagan and Sajit Kumar
- UGC NET/SET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude (General) - Guide (English, Paperback, GKP)
- UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper-I) by McGraw Hill Education
UGC NET 2023 Paper 2
The reference books for Paper 2 will vary depending on the subject chosen by the candidate. However, here are some general recommendations:
- Science and Life Sciences: Standard textbooks for the relevant subject, such as Campbell Biology for biology and Chemistry for Dummies for chemistry.
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Books by well-known authors in the field, such as A History of the World in 100 Objects for History and The Wealth of Nations for Economics.
Here are some specific recommendations for some subjects:
- Education: Foundations of Education by John Dewey and Teaching to Learn by Daniel Willingham
- Management: Principles of Management by Harold Koontz and Heinz Weihrich and Organizational Behavior by Stephen P. Robbins and Timothy A. Judge
- Commerce: Financial Accounting by S.N. Maheshwari and Advanced Cost Accounting by R.S.N. Pillai
- History: India's Ancient Past by R.S. Sharma and Modern India by Bipin Chandra
- English: The Norton Anthology of English Literature and The Cambridge Companion to English Literature
It is important to note that this is just a partial list of reference books. Candidates are advised to do their own research and choose books that are relevant to their syllabus and interests.
In addition to reference books, candidates should also practice solving previous year's question papers and taking mock tests. This will help them to get familiar with the exam format and identify their strengths and weaknesses.
MOCK TESTS FOR UGC NET 2023
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR UGC NET 2023
UGC NET MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains Smart Learning and Self-Assessor.
UGC NET SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
UGC NET SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.