SBI Clerk Exam 2024: Application Dates, Syllabus, Preparation Tips & More
Discover key details about the SBI Clerk Exam 2024, including application dates, syllabus, and effective preparation tips. Your comprehensive guide to excel in the State Bank of India Clerk Examination.
SBI-CLERK Reference Books
- SBI Clerk Quantitative Aptitude:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M.K. Pandey
- Objective Banking & Financial Awareness by Dhankar Publication
- SBI Clerk Reasoning Ability:
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by Arihant Publication
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Lucents Computer by Rani Ahilya
- SBI Clerk General Awareness, English Language, and Computer Aptitude:
- English Grammar and Composition Wren & Martin
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publishers
- Banking And Economic Awareness by Rajesh Kumar Manorama
- SBI Clerk Test in the specified selected local language:
- Comprehension, Writing, and Speaking skills will be tested in the local language. No specific books are recommended for this stage of the exam.
In addition to these reference books, there are also many online resources available that can be helpful for preparing for the SBI Clerk exam. These resources include practice questions, mock tests, and video tutorials.
Here are some additional tips for selecting reference books for SBI Clerk 2023:
- Consider the difficulty level of the book and make sure it is appropriate for your preparation level.
- Check the reviews of the book to see what other students have thought of it.
- Make sure the book is up-to-date with the latest syllabus.
- Look for a book that has a lot of practice questions.
- If you are struggling with a particular subject, consider getting a tutor or taking a class.
MOCK TESTS FOR SBI CLERK 2023
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of SBI CLERK mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. SBI CLERK Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR SBI CLERK 2023
SBI CLERK MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains SBI CLERK Smart Learning and SBI CLERK Self-Assessor.
SBI CLERK SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, SBI CLERK Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
SBI CLERK SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own SBI CLERK assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.