SRMJEEE 2024: Exam Dates, Application, Syllabus, & Preparation Insights
Explore the SRMJEEE 2024 exam details, including application dates, syllabus, and valuable insights for effective preparation. Your comprehensive guide to excelling in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination.
SRMJEEE Reference Books
- "Concepts of Physics Part-1 and 2" by H. C. Verma
- "Understanding Physics" by D.C. Pandey
- "NCERT Physics Book"
- "Problems in General Physics" by I.E Irodov
- "NCERT Chemistry Books"
- "Inorganic Chemistry" by O.P. Tandon
- "Organic Chemistry" by Himanshu Pandey
- "Higher Algebra" by Hall and Knight
- "Objective Mathematics" by R.D. Sharma
- "NCERT Biology Class XI and XII"
- "Trueman's Elementary Biology" by K.N. Bhatia
- "Verbal ability and reading comprehension" by Arihant
- "Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination"
- "Fast track Objective Arithmetic"
- "Teach yourself Quantitative Aptitude"
- "The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination"
These books cover the essential topics and provide comprehensive preparation for the SRMJEEE 2024 exam. Candidates are advised to verify the latest edition of these books and consider additional study materials based on their individual preparation needs.
MOCK TESTS FOR SRMJEEE 2024
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of SRMJEEE mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. SRMJEEE Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR SRMJEEE 2024
SRMJEEE MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains SRMJEEE Smart Learning and SRMJEEE Self-Assessor.
SRMJEEE SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, SRMJEEE Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
SRMJEEE SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own SRMJEEE assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.