SSC Constable GD 2023: Application, Dates, Syllabus, Admit Card | SSC GD Updates
Explore SSC Constable GD 2023 details - application, important dates, syllabus, and download admit card. Stay informed for success!
SSC-CONSTABLE-GD Reference Books
SSC Constable General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal (Revised Edition)
- Non-Verbal Reasoning by BS and Indu Sijwali Arihant Publication
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical) for competitive exams Disha Publication
SSC Constable General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Lucent's General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- General Knowledge 2022-23 by Arihant Publication
- SSC GD Constable - 2023 GK Capsule by Kiran Publication
SSC Constable Elementary Mathematics:
- R S Aggarwal's Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
- Arithmetic by S Chand
- SSC Constable GD Math by Kiran Publication
SSC Constable English/Hindi:
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- SSC Constable GD English by Kiran Publication
- SSC Constable GD Hindi by Kiran Publication
MOCK TESTS FOR SSC CONSTABLE GD 2023
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of SSC CONSTABLE GD mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. SSC CONSTABLE GD Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR SSC CONSTABLE GD 2023
SSC CONSTABLE GD MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains SSC CONSTABLE GD Smart Learning and SSC CONSTABLE GD Self-Assessor.
SSC CONSTABLE GD SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, SSC CONSTABLE GD Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
SSC CONSTABLE GD SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own SSC CONSTABLE GD assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.