SSC Constable GD 2023 |Online Test Series |Admit Card | Exam Date
Online Preparation For SSC Constable GD in CAPF, SSF & Assam Rifles | Exam Date | Study Plan Current Affairs | Free Mock Test | Online Test Series |Syllabus | Exam Pattern | Eligibility
EaseToLearn is providing an exclusive interface for your SSC CONSTABLE GD RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2023. Get the latest updated mock test series, SSC Constable (GD) previous year question papers, SSC Constable (GD) Question Bank, and Study material. Sign up for the Easetolearn SSC Constable (GD) Course to get the Latest SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus 2023.
Easetolearn will cover and provide you with an updated syllabus of the SSC Constable (GD) 2023 EXAM which covers topics- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/ Hindi. My Study Room of Easetolearn will provide you with study material on these SSC Constable (GD) Exam syllabus topics.
The online SSC Constable (GD) computer-based test will comprise one objective-type paper with 80 questions and a total of 160 marks, as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English/ Hindi
This Computer Based Examination will include Matriculation-level questions.
The SSC Constable GD syllabus for the Computer-Based Examination will be as follows:
1) General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
2) General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
3) Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
4) English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.