OJEE MBA 2024 Exam: Dates, Syllabus, Registration, and Preparation
Stay updated on OJEE MBA 2024 exam with key information on dates, syllabus, registration details, and effective preparation tips for success
OJEE MBA Reference Books
OJEE MBA Reference Books 2024
OJEE MBA Exam Reference Books 2024
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Nishit Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative Ability by Arun Sharma
Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by SC Pandey
General Awareness and Current Affairs:
- Manorama Year Book
- India Today Yearbook
- Competition Success Review
- Newspapers and online news portals
- Solve previous years' OJEE question papers and mock tests.
- Focus on your weaker areas and practice regularly.
- Manage time effectively by practicing within the set timeframe.
- Stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge.
Remember: These are recommendations, and the best books depend on your learning style and strengths. Consult the latest OJEE syllabus for ensured topic coverage.
MOCK TESTS FOR OJEE MBA 2024
EaseToLearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of OJEE MBA mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. OJEE MBA Daily practice OJEE MBAs and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR OJEE MBA 2024
OJEE MBA MY TUDY ROOM of EaseToLearn contains OJEE MBA Smart Learning and OJEE MBA Study material
OJEE MBA STUDY MATERIAL provides you with free videos and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
OJEE MBA SMART LEARNING has the facility to simulate your own OJEE MBA learning session subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.