Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Free Mock Test
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSR Agniveer | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam Date | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Eligibility | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Syllabus | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam Pattern | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Free Mock Test Online | Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Online Test Series.
AGNIVEER-SSR Exam Details
EaseToLearn is providing an exclusive interface for your INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER FOR SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SSR) 2023 EXAMINATION. Get the latest updated Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR mock test series, Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR previous year question papers, Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR Main Question Bank, and Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR Study material. Sign up on Easetolearn-AGNIVEER SSR-Course to get the Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR Self-Assessment that will help you in Time Management.
Easetolearn is the largest online learning platform that gives you the latest and updated exam details for your AGNIVEER SSR 2023 examination. Candidates can get all the latest AGNIVEER SSR Exam information like key dates, eligibility requirements, Qualification, Fee information, application procedures, etc.
OVERVIEW OF INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR EXAM DETAILS
In the Indian Navy, SSR stands for Senior Secondary Recruit in its full form. The Indian Government's Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment is for the naval sector of the Indian Armed Forces. Sailor recruitment falls within the purview of this division. SSRs are young people hired for a four-year service in the Indian Navy after successfully completing their 10+2 exams. During this time, they receive training and are sent to other ships and on-land installations. After four years, they can choose to leave the military or re-enlist for another four. SSRs are in charge of a number of duties, including:
INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR EXAMINATION–IMPORTANT DATES
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Notification was released on the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ on 19 May 2023. Candidates can apply online from 29 May, 2023 to the last date i.e., 15 June 2023. Candidates must frequently check EaseTolearn to be updated on important and recent Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR 2023 exam notifications.
· Release of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Notification 2023– 19th May, 2023
· Starting date of Indian NavyAgniveer SSR Application Form 2023 – 29 May 2023
· Last date to submit Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Application Form 2023 – 15 June 2023
· Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Batch 2023 Application Window – 29 May 2023 to 15th June 2023
· Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2023 Examination & Physical Fitness – July, 2023
· Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2023 Merit List – October 2023
· Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2023 Training– November, 2023
INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR VACANCY 2023
The total vacancies are 1365 (including a maximum of 273 female only), which will be earmarked in a state-wise manner.
SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SSR): 1365
INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2023
Age Limit for Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR 2023
The age limit for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 is that the candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive). Therefore, the age limit for the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 is between 17.5 to 21 years
Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION 2023
To qualify for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR position, candidates must have passed the 12th-grade mathematics and physics exam, as well as at least one of the following subjects: chemistry, computer science, or biology.
AGNIVEER SSR Duration Service
The Agniveers will be registered in the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act 1957. Agniveers would be a separate rank in the Indian Navy from any other existing levels. The Indian Navy is not required to keep the Agniveers beyond the four-year engagement period.
AGNIVEER SSR Pay and Allowances
Agniveers will be paid 30,000 per month with a predetermined yearly increase. Furthermore, risk and hardship allowances, as well as clothing and travel allowances, will be paid.
Marital Status - Only unmarried male and unmarried female candidates may apply.
Physical Standard- Candidates must meet the physical requirements, which include height, weight, and chest measurements.
Seva Nidhi- On completion of their four-year engagement period, Agniveers will be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package that includes their monthly contribution as well as a matching contribution from the government.
1st Year- 30000; 2nd Year- 33000; 3rd Year- 36500; 4th Year- 40000
INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR 2023 SELECTION PROCEDURE
The Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment Selection Process for 2023 includes the following stages-
- Written Exam: The written test is the first stage of the selection process that comprises 100 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will have 60 minutes to answer the questions. The exam will be bilingual in nature, i.e. in both English and Hindi languages will be based on Science, Mathematics, English, and General Awareness.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PET consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat-ups (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates who qualify for the PET will be called for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT). The PMT includes height, weight, and chest measurements.
- Document Verification: Candidates who qualify for the PMT will be called for document verification. Candidates must bring all the original documents and a set of photocopies of the same.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify for document verification will be called for a medical examination. The medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Merit list will be prepared based on performance in written examination, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test. Merit List for Agniveer (SSR) – male and female will be based on state-wise merit. The cut-off marks for the issue of call-up letters for the Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka Nov vary from state to state
TRAINING: Training for the course will commence in Nov 2023, at INS Chilka, Odish.
INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR 2023 HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Register yourself on the website with your e-mail ID.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY DIRECT FOR Indian Navy AGNIVEER SSR
The online registration process for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 will start on 29th May 2023 and will end on 15th June 2023. Candidates are advised to keep their matric certificate and 10+2 mark sheet ready for reference before filling out the online application
Note: The Indian Navy may change the application process at any time. Candidates are advised to check the official Indian Navy website for the latest updates.
Here are some tips for filling up the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2023 online application form:
- Keep all the required documents ready before you start filling up the form.
- Fill up the form carefully and accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents in the specified format.
- Review your application form carefully before submitting it.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION OF INDIAN NAVY AGNIVEER SSR 2023 -