MAT 2023 Exam Notification |MAT Syllabus |MAT Mock Test |Exam Date
Management Aptitude Test Exam (MAT) |Cut-off | Exam Date |Fee |Eligibiltiy Criteria |Exam Pattern |Free Online Mock Test |Online Test Series Free |Practice Set
MAT Reference Books
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension for MBA Exams by Disha Publications
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Nishit K. Sinha
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation by Nishit K Sinha
- Study Package for MAT by Arun Sharma, Tata McGraw Hill
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exam Guide by R. Gupta, Ramesh Publishing House
Data Analysis and Sufficiency:
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Arihant Publications
- Data Analysis and Interpretation by R. S. Aggarwal
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency by Disha Publications
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
Indian and Global Environment:
- Face To Face MAT by B S Sijwali Page and Ajay Singh
- Complete Guide for MAT & Other MBA Entrance Exams with GK by Disha Experts
- MAT Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MAT MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains Smart Learning and Self-Assessor.
MAT SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
MAT SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.