Central Bank of India SO Exam 2023: Recruitment, Syllabus, and Preparation
Prepare for Central Bank of India SO exam with our guide. Find eligibility criteria, syllabus, and application details.
CENTRAL-BANK-OF-INDIA-SO Reference Books
Here are some recommended reference books for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer 2023 exam-
- Financial Management: Financial Management by I.M. Pandey
- Risk Management: Risk Management by S.A. Siddiqui
- Credit Management: Credit Analysis and Management by P.K. Gupta
- Rural Banking: Rural Banking in India by M.L. Seth
- HR Management: Human Resource Management by K. Aswathappa
- Information Technology: Computer Fundamentals by P.K. Sinha
- Computer Fundamentals: Computer Fundamentals by P.K. Sinha
- Banking Operations: Banking Operations by S.L. Sehgal
- Financial Products and Services: Financial Products and Services by Alok Misra
- Current Economic Developments: Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Indian History: A Brief History of Modern India by Rajat Gupta
- Indian Geography: Physical and Human Geography of India by Majid Husain
- Indian Polity: Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Indian Economics: Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
MOCK TESTS FOR CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO 2023
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO 2023
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO Self-Assessor.
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.
Apart from the Tips of Preparation, aspirants need to understand the Syllabus,Exam pattern of the CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA SO exam provided on Easetolearn. In addition, aspirants can also get a number of mock tests that help them to reach their practice goals.