IOCL Trade Apprentice 2024: Dates, Eligibility, Application, and Selection Process
Get details about IOCL Trade Apprentice 2024: important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, and selection methods
IOCL-TRADE-APPRENTICE Exam Pattern
EaseToLearn is providing an exclusive interface for your INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED TRADE APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION 2023. Get the latest updated IOCL Trade Apprentice mock test series, IOCL Trade Apprentice previous year question papers, IOCL Trade Apprentice Main Question Bank, and IOCL Trade Apprentice Study material. Sign-up on Easetolearn IOCL TRADE APPRENTICE Course to get a Latest IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023.
Easetolearn will give students all the information regarding the IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023. It will make it easier for students to understand the pattern of the IOCL Trade Apprentice exam like the total number of questions, marking scheme, sections of the exam, and duration of the exam.
For the post of IOCL TRADE APPRENTICE 2023, candidates must pass an examination based on an online test that is divided into three sections.
1. Online Test
2. Document Verification
3. Medical Fitness Test
The selection procedure for IOCL Trade Apprentice 2023 is as follows:
- Written Test: Candidates will have to appear for a written test, which will be conducted for a duration of two hours. The selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test.
- Document Verification: Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for document verification. The document verification process will be the second stage of the selection process.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentices Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for pre-engagement medical examinations’ and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria.
- The written test will consist of a total of 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The paper medium will be Hindi or English.
- The total number of questions will be 100, and the total time duration will be 120 minutes.
- The written test will cover the following subjects:
- General Aptitude and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Relevant Trade/Discipline
- The specific syllabus topics for each trade/discipline are given in the syllabus itself.
- There is no provision for negative marking in the IOCL Trade Apprentice 2023 exam.
Qualification Criteria - Candidates must achieve the qualifying standards at each stage to successfully complete the selection process. This means:
- You must score at least 40% on the Online Test. This criteria can be decreased by 5% for candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD categories who apply for reserved seats.
- In addition to the Online Test performance, you will be subjected to document verification to verify your eligibility.
- You must also meet the pre-engagement medical fitness conditions before final engagement.