SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Specialist Cadre Officer, Apply Online for 439 Posts
Get ready for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2023. Explore career opportunities, eligibility criteria, and application details.
SBI-SPECIALIST-OFFICERS Reference Books
Here is a list of reference books for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Exam 2023, subject-wise:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N.K. Singh
- Kiran's Text Book of Quickest Mathematics
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
- Computer Awareness for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal
- Books and study materials relevant to your chosen specialization
In addition to these books, it is also important to refer to the official SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Exam syllabus and previous year's question papers to get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the type of questions that are asked.
It is also important to note that this is just a suggested list of reference books. You may choose to follow a different set of books, depending on your individual needs and preferences. It is also important to practice solving previous year's question papers and mock tests to get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the type of questions that are asked.
MOCK TESTS FOR SBI SO 2023
Easetolearn Mock-Test Series provides a sufficient number of mock tests that fulfill the needs of different learners. Daily practice Sets and regular Mock Tests in My Exam Room can help you reach your practice goals. In addition to revision, taking mock tests on a regular basis can help you recognize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
MY STUDY ROOM FOR SBI SO 2023
SBI SO MY TUDY ROOM of Easetolearn contains Smart Learning and Self-Assessor.
SBI SO SMART LEARNING provides you with free videos, PPTs, Notes, and other help keyword-wise and topic-wise from a large pool of knowledge that is free and available to all users.
SBI SO SELF ASSESSOR has the facility to simulate your own assessments subject-wise/topic-wise/subtopic-wise and keyword-wise with the flexibility to choose a number of questions, type of questions, level of questions, allotted time, and marks to identify gaps in your knowledge.